Produced From CAR-SAFE® Magnetic Sheeting
Our magnetic car signs are .030 in. (.76 mm). This thickness provides the holding strength needed to keep signage in place while the vehicle is moving.
CAR-SAFE® brand flexible magnetic sheeting performs well in adverse weather (such as rain, sleet and snow), and in temperatures from -15° F to 160° F (-26° C to 71° C).
CAR-SAFE® brand flexible magnetic sheeting state-of-the-art, multi-pole magnetization method provides optimal holding power.
- After your purchase, If you do not have a logo, we can create a logo or graphic for your signs at an extra design charge.
- If you have existing artwork, please email it to us at email@example.com
- After your purchase, We send you a layout of your magnetic signs via email for you to send us approval or changes.
- Once we have the exact design that you want for your signs, we place them into production and then ship.
We can ship your decals or magnets anywhere in the US. Item will be shipped US mail. We can combine shipping for multiple pairs of magnets in the same shipment.
Magnetic Sign Care and Application
Storing Magnetic Signs
- When not using your flexible magnetic sign, keep it in a clean, dry place.
- Store your rolled magnetic sign on end with the printed or vinyl side out.
- When storing flat, be sure your magnet is on a level surface. Avoid placing objects on top that could damage the face; do not stack with magnetic sides facing each other.
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
- Before affixing your magnetic sign to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
*(Approximate curing times: paint-90 days; clear coat-60 days; wax-2 days.)
Applying Magnetic Signs
- If possible, affix to a smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface (i.e., no air pockets).
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Do not pull the magnetic sign across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods) or temperatures exceeding 150 degrees F.
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid use on nonmetallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding and repainted surfaces.
Cleaning Magnetic Signs
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean WEEKLY.)
- To protect fresh clear coat, base coat and/or vinyl surfaces on new cars and trucks, remove magnetic signs DAILY.
Proper use and care will extend the life of your magnetics and protect the metallic surface of your vehicle.
Or Email Us For Pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org