InCycle: The eco-friendly alternative to plastic rigid signs
As demand for sustainable products continues to grow, eco-friendly products that are also cost-effective are beginning to emerge. InCycle from MICROGREEN Polymers is easy to integrate into our materials list because of its excellent sign properties, and it is surprisingly easy on the budget. We regularly produce a lot of projects on High Impact Polystyrene (HIP) and InCycle comes in at a comparable price.
Made with up to 50% recycled water bottles, InCycle is both printable and recyclable. Here are some of the properties we love about InCycle:
- It's affordable, comparable to Styrene plastic.
- It's sustainable - made with recycled PET and 100% recyclable as PET #1.
- The bright white smooth surface is great for printing full color graphics.
- Three different finishes are available: gloss, semi-gloss, or matte.
- InCycle is foldable and holds a crease.
- It's UV Resistant, which means no yellowing with outdoor exposure.
- Great for backlit signs, menus, or changeable tradeshow graphics.
- It's waterproof and greaseproof.
- Very light weight - reducing cost and fuel for shipping
Owner John Bogensberger is excited to do a project with the newest material in the Signs for Success lineup. "Its very lightweight. I'm excited that there's a product that is green but at a price point that makes sense. The fact that the manufacturer is located in Washington is also a great motivator for stocking this material."
Ask about InCycle for your next sign project - it's an easy way to do a little more to protect and preserve the environment and our resources.
Signs for Success - Custom Wraps and Graphics is located in Spokane, WA and services Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, Airway Heights, Cheney and Deer Park, pointing coast to coast wherever successful signs are needed.